Hermes 90cm Silk Scarf Scout Knot with Ring
November 1, 2020
Hermes 90cm silk scarf scout knot with ring is named as scout anneau on Hermes knotting cards. Anneau means ring in French. Hermes 55cm, 70cm and 90cm scarves are perfect for scout knot, see images below.
In the picture demonstration below, the green arrow represents one side (side A) and pink arrow represents another side (side B) of the scarf. If you prefer a video tutorial, I have that for you too, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Fold Hermes square scarf half diagonally.
- Wrap the scarf in an inverted triangle at your back, with both ends drape naturally at the front.
- Slide the end of side B through an O-shape scarf ring.
- Make a knot below the scarf ring at side B.
- Slide the end of side A through the knot that you have just created using side B.
To find out more about Hermes square scarf sizes, head to my blog Hermes Square Scarf Size Guide. Wish you have a beautiful scarf day.